Open software solutions to diagnose, plan, and communicate effective treatment plans.
You will be able to show your patients the final result before commencing, which will improve the ratio of acceptance and satisfaction of your patients.
- Assessment of the Bone Condition / Diagnostics and dental prognostic/Assessment.
- Planning of Extractions.
- Prosthetics Planning.
- Planning of Implants.
- Planning of the osseous reconstruction or alternatives.
- Soft Tissue planning.
The program enables clinicians to view the models in a more convenient way for the you and the patient in front and side views as well as occlusally and articulated.
- Orientation of models.
- Identification of the occlusal plane.
- Contact points.
- Teeth segmentation.
- Identification of the tooth axis and the roots.
- Calculation of the Andrews plane.
- Final position of the teeth.
- Movement sequence.
In the case of aligners, the patient will complete their treatment with fewer appointments.
Your patient will understand perfectly a 3D image of his anatomy and the 3D planning of implants and prosthesis.