The AnyOne® Dental Implant System features an innovative design that provides for simplified surgical procedures and ease of placement for the dentist, and shorter recovery time for patients.
AnyOne Dental Implants
Innovative Design Superior Strength
High Compressive Strength
- Ø4.5 diameter can be used in molar area without a concern for fracturing
- AnyOne fixtures have wide parallel wall design, making them more resistant to fracture than most other branded fixtures
- AnyOne can be used in most cases reducing the need for GBR
Simplified Surgical Protocol
Stress Reduction On Crestal Bone
- Depth of fixture positioning is easier to control due to the straight upper portion of the fixture.
- Crestal bone loss is minimized by reducing stress in the cortical bone.
KnifeThread Stress Distribution on Cancellous Bone
Esthetic & Customized Prosthesis
Excellent Soft Tissue Response
- All abutment cuffs are treated with Zirconia Nitrate (ZrN) coating to ensure excellent aesthetics under the tissue.
- The biological S-LINE provides seamless natural-looking and more functional emergence profile.
S-L-A with Nano Ca2+ Incorporated
Fast & Strong Osseointegration
Blue colored surface as the evidence of purity
Clinical Case Reports
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. Kyung Jae Hong
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. Jung Sam Lee
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. Kyung HoRyoo
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. Ki WonSeong
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. UngTeak Han
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. Jong Woon Song
AnyOne Clinical Case Report – Dr. Davide Farronato