Elevate safely with confidence!
The Mila Kit is designed for a lateral approach for entering the sinus and elevating the membrane.
How to Use Mila Kit for Lateral Approach
Mila Kit Contents
Point Trephine Bur
Lateral Trephine Bur
Clinical Case 1
- Fig 1. Trephine with 1mm external stopper.
- Fig 2. Point Trephine Bur: Initial drill.
- Fig 3. “Window Opener” to detach window wall.
- Fig 4. Window Opener: Remove the wall.
- Fig 5. Elevator: Lift membrane.
- Fig 6. Completely remove the remaining window wall with Express Bur.
- Fig 7. Graft: autogenous bone collected or alloplastic material.
- Fig 8. Previously detached window wall is tapped into the position to prevent soft tissue migration into the sinus bone.