The Meg-Torq Wireless Auto Torque Driver is the easiest, fastest and safest way to place prosthetic components. Pre-programmed settings provide exact torque value for accuracy and ease of use. Meg-Torq is powerful and compact, making it ideal for use in hard to reach areas.
Accurate, Powerful & Safe
- Use as second implant motor with soft bone cases (Max torque 35Ncm)
- Quick removal of multiple prosthetic appliances
- Easy to reach molar areas and implants placed in distal areas
- Accurately record the level of abutment screw torquing
The power and dependability of a Faulhaber motor from Germany combined with Swiss-made reduction gear.
Fast & Accurate
- Operate a wide range of torque settings: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35Ncm and RPM settings: 15, 30, 45 and 60 RPM
- State-of-the-art TCS (torque calibration system) minimizes torque value errors between motor handpiece and contra-angle. Provided numerical data as torqueing abutment screws (Torque gauge function)
- Wide, easy-to-read LCD display
- More than 2 times faster than using manual torque wrench
Convenient & User Friendly
- LCD digital display shows every function including torque, speed, direction of rotation, battery condition and calibration mode setting.
- Operation buttons at both ends allow clinicians to use in various angles and grip positions.
- Cordless power recharging (max 60 minutes of continuous operation time when fully charged)
- One-handed operation provides a wider view of operation site.
- One-handed operation widens the view of the implant for greater accuracy and safety
- Faster installation and removal of implant copings, healing abutments, and cover screws and with greater accuracy