This titanium mesh membrane is manufactured in 9 different configurations so you can graft sites where a stable implant has been placed but the surrounding bone is insufficient. It features an opening that allows you to secure the membrane (graft) in place.
i-Gen Titanium Mesh Membrane
How to Use i-Gen
Ideal Regeneration Membrane
- Place an implant into the recipient site.
- Connect a flat abutment to the implant and bone graft. Usually 1 mm cuff height is good enough for vertical space, but 2 or 3 mm cuff height of flat abutment can be chosen according to situation. The amount of graft material should be enough to fill the space between i-Gen and the fixture.
- Selection of i-Gen and placement. According to the size and shape of bone defect, an i-Gen can be chosen from 12 different shapes. Match the hole of i-Gen with the screw hole of flat abutment.
- Fixate i-Gen with a healing abutment. Choose a healing abutment or cover screw to fix i-Gen membrane depending on the need of one or two stage surgery. And tight adaptation of soft tissue flap is recommended.
- Place an implant in the defect
- Connect a i-Gen Screw to the inserted implant
- Fill the defect with bone graft
- Apply i-Gen membrane over the i-Gen Screw
- Fix i-Gen Membrane with a cover screw or healing abutment
- Cover the area with soft tissue and make a tight suture
i-Gen Membrane has 9 different sizes and shapes.
Type A and B membranes are only to cover single wall defects. Type C has a lingual extension to cover lingual wall defect. Type C has a lingual extension to cover lingual wall defect.