CemPlant is designed for permanent and long-term provisional cementation of implant abutment retained crowns or bridges. Its controlled expansion formulation protects with a shock-absorbing final set that minimizes excess force transfer to the implant.
CemPlant Implant Cement
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Eugenol free
- Dual cure
- Antibacterial Zinc formula
- Controlled expansion setting provides excellent seal and retention
- Long 2:00 minute working time
- Gel setting stage peels off in one piece for easy clean-up around margins reducing the risk for peri-implantitis
- Shock-absorbing set characteristic minimizes excess force transfer to implant
- Strong retention yet easy to remove for inspection
- Greater comfort for the patient
- Easy to use
CemPlant Working Time and Setting Time Comparisons
The AnyRidge Implant System is the perfect complement to CemPlant Implant Cement.